Volunteer for the LD 19 e-Workbook Beta Test
POST is recruiting volunteers to beta test the e-Workbook for Learning Domain 19, Vehicle Operations. e-Workbooks are the next generation Student Workbooks, providing enhanced training content and optimized for the Apple® iPad®.
Ideally, volunteers will be instructors and students who are able to use the e-Workbook during LD 19 training. POST also welcomes general product reviews by staff not directly involved in LD 19 training.
Volunteer Eligibility Requirements
- You'll conduct or participate in LD 19 training before July 2014, or
- You're willing to review the e-Workbook before July 2014.
- You have an Apple® iPad®.
- You're willing to use the LD 19 e-Workbook as a supplement to the authorized LD 19 Student Workbook
(The official resources for the Basic Academy are the pdf versions of Student Workbooks. If any content disparity is discovered, students are advised to utilize the pdf version rather than the e-workbook.).
- You're willing to complete a survey upon completion of using the LD 19 e-Workbook.
Request to Volunteer
If you are willing to beta test the LD 19 e-Workbook and you meet the eligibility requirements, please complete the volunteer form: